At present, there are five faculties at the Pomeranian University in Słupsk: Within the scope of their activities, there are eleven institutes and three chairs. The University possesses also inter-faculty units i.e.: Scientific Publishing House, University Archives and the Main Library as well as inter-school units: Foreign Language Study Centre, Sports and Rehabilitation Centre and IT Centre.
The Publishing House has been developing successfully for the last few years and until 2009 it had already published 700 titles. It publishes new titles every month of which the authors are both scientific employees of Pomeranian University as well as the researchers from outside the University. The permanent publications are: Baltic Costal Zone (IF value 4), Słupsk Biological Studies (IF value 2), Słupsk Geographical Studies, Słupsk Historic Studies, Słupsk Philological Studies – the series of Polish Philology as well as Słupsk Philosophical Studies.
In 2008 the Academic Centre of Pure Energy and the Centre of Education and Preventive Treatment were also created. The aim of these units is to conduct the research for the Middle Pomerania region.
1. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Institute of Music
- Institute of Pedagogy and Social Work
- Chair of Sociology and Administration
2. FACULTY OF PHILOLOGIES AND HISTORY
- Institute of History and Political Science
- Institute of Modern Languages
- English Philology
- German Philology
- Russian Philology
3. FACULTY OF MATHEMATICS AND NATURAL SCIENCES
- Institute of Biology and Environmental Protection
- Institute of Physics
- Institute of Geography and Regional Studies
- Institute of Mathematics
4. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Institute of Health Sciences
5. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND NATIONAL SECURITY
- Chair of Management
- Chair of Administration and Sociology
- Institute of National Security